Listen to Madonna's "Material Gwoorrrlllll" (Material Girl Remix feat. Saucy Santana) 08/05

this is not a remix of her Material Girl, she jumped on Saucy's song . I dont understand the hate towards her. Shes a woman 40 years into her career that has achieved the point of freedom to do whatever she wants . that should be celebrated, your faves one day will reach her age and you too.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, W0rkBish said:

this is not a remix of her Material Girl, she jumped on Saucy's song . I dont understand the hate towards her. Shes a woman 40 years into her career that has achieved the point of freedom to do whatever she wants . that should be celebrated, your faves one day will reach her age and you too.

It’s that she’s been hopping on trends for over a decade now, starting with the grills and Hard Candy and culminating in… this. It’s beneath her and it’s kind of antithetical to what she’s always been about, rising above the current. Now she’s just like everyone else swimming with the school to the next big thing. Unfortunately she seems to have forgotten that kids generally welcome individuality and can easily spot inauthenticity. That’s why Madonna is really losing her relevance to other popstars of her time who have completely settled into their hasbeen status, because they own it. People will respect a hasbeen more than someone pining for relevance. The pine scent is usually very strong.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, W0rkBish said:

People hate her because she is an emotionally abusive, extremely malignant narcissist. Karma is finally coming around for her. I like a lot of her music but she is an awful human being.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block