Discrimination!!!

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please stick to the topic at hand. 

What time in your life did you ever feel like you were being discriminated on?

Discrimination seems like a very serious thing but in the end it absolutely is serious. And it's done to people more than we think or speak on 🗣️ and that ends now.

I was judged in 1999 at school for being openly gay and even abused by kids before. Back when being loud and proud 2025 wasn't cool. I know what it's like. I was judged by my now-deceased mother for being gay, by some of my family, and of course strangers and people on the internet years later.

That pain as a kid is hard to forget but we are supposed to be happy kids when we are kids, to behave and tie our shoes. We aren't able then to speak up about anything and if we do it's "childish talk" let's be ******* real people!!!!!

I said that story to say I know what it's like. I could say more but I will say more in my docuseries. 

I hope none of you deal with discrimination and if you do, let this thread be a vessel of love nothing but pure love that even if someone is judging you, disrespecting you or discriminating, you're not alone. It's not okay and just let karma and the universe deal with them 

Sending all of you love 

• Love 6

Yeah it’s frustrating when you actually become aware when it’s happening and you feel powerless. Idk what’s worse, when it’s personal or just from a random person. On one hand it’s directly specifically for you and whatever they don’t like about your character, on the other hand, they’re discriminating just based on a stereotype of what they see you as in physical form. I def still have it happening to me. I want to ignore it and move on but it gets frustrating staying silent. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah it’s frustrating when you actually become aware when it’s happening and you feel powerless. Idk what’s worse, when it’s personal or just from a random person. On one hand it’s directly specifically for you and whatever they don’t like about your character, on the other hand, they’re discriminating just based on a stereotype of what they see you as in physical form. I def still have it happening to me. I want to ignore it and move on but it gets frustrating staying silent. 

We aren't supposed to stay silent. Our lives matter. Our voice matters. That's the ****ed up thing about freedom is people are free to treat people like slaves and it's okay or put people in cpnservatorships or set them up for failure ... 

Well that ends now. We need to speak up. 

Sweetie if anyone if discriminating you for no reason and it's continual then it is time to show them who's boss. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

You don't have to be silent! You are a part of the society! When something is offensive talk to someone who can help you! I'm sure there are also good people around. 

Sometimes people don't realize that something is very mean, it hurts feelings... 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

dumb and dumber. not today, kids!

The way you exposed your dupe account, FreeBritBrit/GhostFace/GrumpyCat... Everything because you decided to shade me that day on ATRL :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Karma is real :bouncey:

I think I'm pretty smart that I recognized your three different accounts? Who's the dumb one tho... 

album] Bad Bunny - 'Un Verano Sin Ti' - Page 16 - Music - ATRL

Do you have more accounts on ATRL and Exhale, babe? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

When you say discrimination: do u mean racism or anything in general?

Cause I have been discriminated racially and in a sxist way.

The most recent racism discrimination I can remember was when me and my mom were in her car driving and we got pulled over, Im not sure why but for some reason the cops were giving us a hard time and treating us like criminals even though we didnt do anything. I think it was cause we are Mexicans and this was during Trump's Presidency, so it was at the height of all that racism.

• Like 3
On 8/17/2022 at 11:40 PM, princessmimi said:

When you say discrimination: do u mean racism or anything in general?

Cause I have been discriminated racially and in a sxist way.

The most recent racism discrimination I can remember was when me and my mom were in her car driving and we got pulled over, Im not sure why but for some reason the cops were giving us a hard time and treating us like criminals even though we didnt do anything. I think it was cause we are Mexicans and this was during Trump's Presidency, so it was at the height of all that racism.

I mean in every way race, gender, or anything else.

That is horrible. I'm sorry you and you mom had to go through that. I'm sure many can relate to that scenario because that's how ****ed up the world is... Especially America!!!!

You seem like such a kind soul I can imagine doing something like that. In the Bible it says in Matthew do not judge. Yet we do everyday and it's pretty ******* sad

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I mean in every way race, gender, or anything else.

That is horrible. I'm sorry you and you mom had to go through that. I'm sure many can relate to that scenario because that's how ****ed up the world is... Especially America!!!!

You seem like such a kind soul I can imagine doing something like that. In the Bible it says in Matthew do not judge. Yet we do everyday and it's pretty ******* sad

Oh definitely.

I have been discriminated based on race, gender and also sxism.

The world can be pretty cruel especially if you're a woman of color.

Thank you, thats so nice of you to say.

You are truly one of the kindest people on Exhale that ive met. :)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh definitely.

I have been discriminated based on race, gender and also sxism.

The world can be pretty cruel especially if you're a woman of color.

Thank you, thats so nice of you to say.

You are truly one of the kindest people on Exhale that ive met. :)

That's so sweet! Thanks love. I try to be but I have my flaws :)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block