Rare Footage of Britney’s 2005 Baby Shower

breaks my heart, because the family didn't have to do this to her not to this extreme and not for that long.. just awful.. they really abused tf out of her and took advantage and held her prisoner. esp her parents.. all because they were so afraid of her being "free" to live.. In reality now I believe it was because she was their means of survival and they could'nt lose that to someone else. Disgusting.. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 8/4/2022 at 10:38 PM, ZoneGirl said:

It’s from 2005. At the time, we thought   that was good quality!

Honey please... You sure you were not born yesterday?

1: Personal video recorders, launched in the early 90's, shoot waaaaay better quality than this mess video (and have in mind this video was originally shot with professional equipment.)
2: Recordings from the 50's still are waaaaay better quality than this.
3: You know they made great quality movies in the 30's too right.

I mean JEEZ, where you get that perception from?

Please know what you are talking about at least on a minimal level. 

This poor quality is likely due to somebody downloading it in an incredibly small file size, thus getting incredibly bad quality when uploading it for us to see there.  

7 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Honey please... You sure you were not born yesterday?

1: Personal video recorders, launched in the early 90's, shoot waaaaay better quality than this mess video (and have in mind this video was originally shot with professional equipment.)
2: Recordings from the 50's still are waaaaay better quality than this.
3: You know they made great quality movies in the 30's too right.

I mean JEEZ, where you get that perception from?

Please know what you are talking about at least on a minimal level. 

This poor quality is likely due to somebody downloading it in an incredibly small file size, thus getting incredibly bad quality when uploading it for us to see there.  

Oh, honey, sweetie pie muffin cakes :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Just because I didn’t go into detail breaking that down doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. Before you attempt to school someone, I beg you to do the bare minimum and please learn to use apostrophes properly. And please  learn that “due to” and “because of” aren’t interchangeable. And please learn not to make up that recordings from 70 years ago are automatically better than anything from the 21st century. 

Go take a class. Or even Google some grammar. It’ll help a lot. 

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

Oh, honey, sweetie pie muffin cakes :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Just because I didn’t go into detail breaking that down doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about. Before you attempt to school someone, I beg you to do the bare minimum and please learn to use apostrophes properly. And please  learn that “due to” and “because of” aren’t interchangeable. And please learn not to make up that recordings from 70 years ago are automatically better than anything from the 21st century. 

Go take a class. Or even Google some grammar. It’ll help a lot. 

You say this clip is standard 2005 quality in regards to pixels. Nuff said (so sorry for the misspelling here). No i dont have time to edit and proofread my comments in here, this is not an exam and you are going suspiciously off topic. 

But i guess you just see all footage of Marilyn Monroe as 1 pixel. Maybe get a new pair of glasses.

ocai bai, c yah zoohn. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block