Rare Footage of Britney’s 2005 Baby Shower

2 hours ago, icybaby said:

did they shot it on potato? 

she was incredibly open to media inviting them to the intimate baby shower. it sucks how they treated her after giving a birth. vultures

Looks like this was someone on her team that was given a camcorder by Britney or the production company. Britney simply sold the footage, I assume for Kevin...because didn't he also "sell" their wedding photos? 

I could see her being open like this again in the future. She's mysterious on social media, but she's definitely way more open than I ever thought she'd be. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, icybaby said:

did they shot it on potato? 

she was incredibly open to media inviting them to the intimate baby shower. it sucks how they treated her after giving a birth. vultures

It’s from 2005. At the time, we thought   that was good quality!

Also, she didn’t invite the media — it was a home video she shared with them, but I can’t see her doing that nowadays, although it’ different now and she can just share on Instagram 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block