The NEW B10 Thread. What Predictions Do YOU Have, B Army?

It's time to talk gayz and girlies. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Britney is making a new Pop Bible and I want us to kiki about it. First all before I continue, all the "B10 haters/naysayers" this is NOT the thread for you, honey. 🍯 :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I really think that this album will TOP Blackout. She has been through WAY more than when she made Blackout. This will be her Opus. I feel as B is in the studio more she will feel more comfortable and open up to writers and producers, collaborators and artists that she is comfortable with. Selena Gomez, Madonna and Paris Hilton all are there in the studio with her we got a source that said Britney wants to make a song that is very upbeat but talks about her pain and anger towards her family. But it will be a relatable song for those who have family issues (like myself 👍)

What are your predictions on the album? 

I think she will invite Max Martin and Danja back personally, but that's just me. I know some of y'all are gonna call this thread reductive but I wanted to make a new thread to spice it up. That old one is just that, OLD.

Thoughts? 

Happy Britney Spears GIF by Yandy.com

• Love 1

I know the new rumors are stating she wants to stir away from cheesy bubblegum pop and go for a more dark sound. I’ve always said I wanted her sound to sound similar to the instrumental in her Prerogative perfume commercial:

Also this unreleased instrumental from the Britney Jean sessions that Danja shared in a throwback Thursday is so fierce:

I guess overall I would like to hear dark beats, thoughtful lyrics, classic pop bops, dance songs, and 2 powerful ballads. Maybe 1 ballad that’s dark and haunting (Everytime) and 1 that’s hopeful and bright (When I Found You).

Dream Producers:

STUART PRICE - He produced Kylie’s Aphrodite album and Madonna’s Confessions album. 2 amazing albums!!! I feel like him and Britney could make magic together!!! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Max Martin - We all know Britney and Max go together like peanut butter and Jelly. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Danja - Naturally, we all know the masterpiece he produced :wink_britney_everytime_white:

New and upcoming produces and songwriters - I feel like Britney has always done her best work with people that aren’t super well known and makes them well known. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love the idea of a 'revenge' album. i think its the perfect time for Britney to do a load of F you songs and a explicit album where she doesnt care what she says. all of her fans are adults now so she doesnt need to worry about kids listening to it anymore

i love Glory but not another midtempo album. i want uptempo badass strong songs as well as couple of proper ballads

i dont mind collabs but not with a random rapper that no one has heard of. also a proper collab, not just Britney singing 98% of the songs and a rapper jumping in for 2 seconds

A different kind of album cover. shes done the face close up so many times. Be creative  

• Love 3

As long as she’s not working with Julia Michaels and Justin Trantor again idc. I’m kinda over Max honestly, that’s a very team Con “back-to-her-roots” move. I hope she does deviate away from bubblegum pop and does something more… adult. Like someone said, we’re not kids anymore. Britney has great sense with her music tho!

I’d love to see her executive produce this album like she did with Blackout. I’d love to see her get Bloodshy and Avant back together because they always made magic, as much or more than Danja. Danja honestly hasn’t done anything great since Blackout, I think Keri, Britney and Miss Lago were the real magic on that album, not Nate. He produced Haley Kiyokos new album and it’s cute but it’s basic pop.

As long as we don’t get Mya Jean 2.0 I’ll be happy. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block