I absolutely do not want Hold Me Closer / Tiny Dancer to leak for many reasons…

10 minutes ago, --- said:

don't forget to have fun during the process of you worrying about absolutely nothing. realistically what success are you actually expecting from this song?

Honestly, I’m hoping for at least Scream and Shout type success. But with everything that happened with her conservatorship and #FreeBritney, even without promo, I feel it will be much bigger. I feel radios will play her more; and if she promoted the song (ie VMA, a music video, etc) I feel it would blowup to be one of the top songs of the year. 

• Love 1
Just now, hazel24magic said:

Honestly, I’m hoping for at least Scream and Shout type success. But with everything that happened with her conservatorship and #FreeBritney, even without promo, I feel it will be much bigger. I feel radios will play her more; and if she promoted the song (ie VMA, a music video, etc) I feel it would blowup to be one of the top songs of the year. 

that would be fun, but this is a classic cover song with an older singer. you should look into the past success of duet songs/album in this exact genre within the past 5-10 years. have you ever heard any of barbra streisand's new-age duets? most likely not unless you sought them out. allow yourself the space to enjoy the song without concerning yourself about its success/reception imo.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, --- said:

that would be fun, but this is a classic cover song with an older singer. you should look into the past success of duet songs/album in this exact genre within the past 5-10 years. have you ever heard any of barbra streisand's new-age duets? most likely not unless you sought them out. allow yourself the space to enjoy the song without concerning yourself about its success/reception imo.

I see you’re point. I’m definitely not concerned over the success and am grateful to get anything. But, I just feel no other musician has had this much hype around their name. I mean, there are allegations of abuse, trafficking, money laundering, fraud, criminal activity, mysterious deaths, etc all associated with the conservatorship and the Britney name. The general public are also interested and invested, and I would say most are rooting for her.

She sold well with her POM mini-tour, without promo, while being in the conservatorship. Imagine how it will be now that she is free, and in-charge; imagine if she did promo.

Regardless of the success, I will be forever grateful to Britney for actually wanting to do this for her fans. And that alone makes this the top song of the year in my book. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

I see you’re point. I’m definitely not concerned over the success and am grateful to get anything. But, I just feel no other musician has had this much hype around their name. I mean, there are allegations of abuse, trafficking, money laundering, fraud, criminal activity, mysterious deaths, etc all associated with the conservatorship and the Britney name. The general public are also interested and invested, and I would say most are rooting for her.

She sold well with her POM mini-tour, without promo, while being in the conservatorship. Imagine how it will be now that she is free, and in-charge; imagine if she did promo.

Regardless of the success, I will be forever grateful to Britney for actually wanting to do this for her fans. And that alone makes this the top song of the year in my book. 

yeah i think after all of the trauma, britney deserves acclaim and we as fans deserve to enjoy ourselves. my viewpoint of the song, is that it's simply a gift from people we admire. i'm definitely letting everything just breathe and really just trying to ignore the industry and the machine so-to-speak.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, --- said:

yeah i think after all of the trauma, britney deserves acclaim and we as fans deserve to enjoy ourselves. my viewpoint of the song, is that it's simply a gift from people we admire. i'm definitely letting everything just breathe and really just trying to ignore the industry and the machine so-to-speak.

That’s very true. Removing the aspect of the industry and just being in the moment and enjoying the gift. I’m so excited! 

• Love 1

I would love for us to unite like Beyoncé fans did with her album leak. They waited & we never wait. I think we all can wait that Thursday night when it is released world wide Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

that way we can listen to it tens times are more & it be counted for streams, instead of giving a leak streams that’s not going to even help in the success of the song. 

we all talk the talk but don’t even apply it when it’s time too! I don’t think she would be happy if we listen to a leak version, however when it do leak we should try to keep it shield from getting to the public 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block