Catholic Church says Britney never asked to get married there

Again, media learning nothing from Free Britney movement, the docs, and constant harassment Britney has to endure. They continue to dissect every move, every word she speaks, every social media post, to know what Britney is doing 24/7. It's an obsession and abusive. I never saw and I can be wrong one celebrity being so harassed, exploited in that level like Britney. The girl wants to have a normal quiet life.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Darec said:

What things has she lied about before?

Apparently she said she was in London when she wasn’t. The things she posted about her family ended up not being true as in her mom did message her back. She has mentioned she doesn’t drink or can’t drink but then she posts vids of her at a bar drinking. It’s just strange. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, sykology said:

Apparently she said she was in London when she wasn’t. The things she posted about her family ended up not being true as in her mom did message her back. She has mentioned she doesn’t drink or can’t drink but then she posts vids of her at a bar drinking. It’s just strange. 

She was in London: Taron confirmed they met there. 
Regarding the messages, she either didn’t get them or they were deleted behind her back so that’s HER perspective which isn’t a lie.

She said she was restricted from drinking for 13 years and is doing so a little now - where’s the lie in that? 

Taron-Egerton.jpg?w=1001

On this week's "Just for Variety," Taron Egerton talks about his new Apple series "Black Bird" and...

• Love 8

She deleted the post. 

Also, I wonder if when she said “they” she meant her handlers & Team Con, not literally the church administrators. Her frustrations always seem to lie with a general “what THEY did to me,” so I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney was telling people in Team Con that she wanted to get married at that church and they laughed it of saying “you can’t get married there because you aren’t a Catholic, unless you take the test to convert.”

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

she has used this "Anitta D!c....k" :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 

when she stays in hotels or informal things she can use an alias,
but in legal things she always has to use her real and full name, like in court documents and records of her previous marriages.

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Since when is calling up a church and asking about a potential wedding a legal thing?

Actually getting married..  yes that's a legal thing but an enquiry is certainly not. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think it’s understandable that at least one person has to be Catholic. Each religion should have the freedom to exercise their religion and follow what they believe. I don’t see anything wrong with the church denying Britney.

This. Like surely she’s smart enough to know you can’t just walk into a Catholic Church having never actually been there and get married? That makes no sense. If she didn’t know that she’s far more sheltered than we can even imagine haha. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, andy131 said:

This. Like surely she’s smart enough to know you can’t just walk into a Catholic Church having never actually been there and get married? That makes no sense. If she didn’t know that she’s far more sheltered than we can even imagine haha. 

Or she's just sharing her views on religion. She doesn't want to be a part of a church that is so closed off and not inclusive... which is so true when you go way deeper into all the ways the Catholic Church had shunned people, enabled abuse and fought for enacting policies that marginalize people... like the Catholic Supreme Court that just took away ******** rights in America. 

But by all means, freak out over one thing Britney has said this one time about the Catholic Church. 

• Love 4

I mean what’s the point in this story? Always tying to make her out to be a d@mn liar. The last part is especially unnecessary. We know it’s not her photo and why would she have been in attendance? She always googles or searches Instagram for photos and posts them. Her post also never said she asked to get married there. Maybe she had it researched. 

She deleted the post anyway so who knows what’s up. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block