Britney and her team are demanding confidential medical information be sealed after her father Jamie used them in court recently

9 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He's not looking for redemption, he's looking for control. Right now, he has none. In the space of a year he went from control the Estate of a powerful multimillionaire and the media narrative around her, to not being able to pay his own counsel. All the talk about how sealed documents (which he sealed) would justify him or vindicate him is abusive. Its effectively Jamie Spears saying "well I can't take your man, you children, your dogs or your friends away, so I'm gonna make sure the world thinks your crazy" because he knows that's the only thing he has....

Here's the thing though. Britney isn't backing down. Anything vaguely negative still reflects Jamie worse because nothing vindicates the emails, the lack of medical declaration, yet alone how he acted as if Britney was too sick to legally exist while she was perfectly healthy to tour.

This is intimidation. Its not working.

THIS, 100%.

Threatening to make public some private info that he knows she wants to keep private is his only weapon to continue to abuse her and show power over her.

It doesn't even matter what the info is, what matters is she doesn't want it to be public and that's enough.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He's not looking for redemption, he's looking for control. Right now, he has none. In the space of a year he went from control the Estate of a powerful multimillionaire and the media narrative around her, to not being able to pay his own counsel. All the talk about how sealed documents (which he sealed) would justify him or vindicate him is abusive. Its effectively Jamie Spears saying "well I can't take your man, you children, your dogs or your friends away, so I'm gonna make sure the world thinks your crazy" because he knows that's the only thing he has....

Here's the thing though. Britney isn't backing down. Anything vaguely negative still reflects Jamie worse because nothing vindicates the emails, the lack of medical declaration, yet alone how he acted as if Britney was too sick to legally exist while she was perfectly healthy to tour.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is the winning comment 👏 

All of this.

8 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It is recognized by the DSM. It is real. It’s unfortunate that you aren’t more open to understanding a mental disorder you do not have. 

The DSM/ medical community has recognized a bunch of foolish illnesses/ disorders in the past.  I understand the standards behind this disorder, I still don't recognize it as something real.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Heyah said:

Being too nice and trusting people too much 

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

She could’ve gotten all kinds of diagnoses when she basically had no rights and was fighting to stay sane from it all. I’m open to the idea that she may truly have “something“ (not that it’s any of our business if so and we really shouldn’t even speculate… But since we’re having a conversation…), but I think she should seek her own doctors now and let them take care of her because there is no incentive or anyone speaking on her behalf. You can legally  justify basically anything in medical documentation. So I don’t trust anyone who took care of her during the conservatorship or any diagnoses she received during that time period.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block