Britney and her team are demanding confidential medical information be sealed after her father Jamie used them in court recently

I loathe this man. He thinks that because he basically managed with the help of other evil folk to remove Britney's privacy for over a decade, that he can still continue doing as he pleases. The conservatorship was what he saw as his legal enabler, but ultimately what he did during that was disgraceful, inhumane and just unthinkable for any parent. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

What I don’t understand is why is Jamie looking for redemption from the general public … 

like say Britney has some big medical secret that made everything he’s done valid … he’ll be innocent in a court of law and can go live in his trailer … with his close family and friends knowing the truth 

I understand Britney is destroying the family name but in reality besides JL none of them are public figures so who really cares. Let Britney run with her narrative and just go hide …. I mean Mariah’s family is a mess too and no one checks for them 

I don’t think he’s looking for redemption per se, he’s the typical delusional lunatic narc. He will attempt to abuse and harass Britney until the day he dies. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

What I don’t understand is why is Jamie looking for redemption from the general public … 

like say Britney has some big medical secret that made everything he’s done valid … he’ll be innocent in a court of law and can go live in his trailer … with his close family and friends knowing the truth 

I understand Britney is destroying the family name but in reality besides JL none of them are public figures so who really cares. Let Britney run with her narrative and just go hide …. I mean Mariah’s family is a mess too and no one checks for them 

How is Britney destroying the family name exactly? The Spears’ family did that to themselves, not Britney. And what are you blabbering about Britney having some huge medical secret that could validate all he’s done to her… what a load of sh^t. The court is already aware of her medical records, whether or not they remain sealed. So no, there is no huge medical secret that would have validated everything he did. He would not have been suspended either if that were true.

Being a “devils advocate” requires some sense of brains and you clearly don’t have them so I would just stop. Also, here on BRITNEY’S fan site, no one wants to read that nonsense. 

• Like 3

not him wanting to use the medical records of a trafficked hostage against her. i think everyone would go through constant psychosis if they were being constantly gaslit and forced to work for 13 years. enduring that for years would rupture anyone's psyche. go the hell james.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What y’all think Britney’s medical condition is? So much hush hush :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Could be anything.

An ********.

Lead poisoning when she was a child.

Injury obtained during an assault.

Attempted suicide.

... anything. If I had any of those things in my medical history, I wouldn't want the world knowing about them.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney isn't destroying the family name by telling the truth; the family destroyed the their name when they did what they did to Britney.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Millions of Americans have mental illness and Britney's is none of our business.  My question is her being free now and not under Jamies control he has no right using her private medical records for anything without her consent. 

If this man was half as smart he would know this is a loosing battle.

1 hour ago, cubasterd said:

Could be anything.

An ********.

Lead poisoning when she was a child.

Injury obtained during an assault.

Attempted suicide.

... anything. If I had any of those things in my medical history, I wouldn't want the world knowing about them.

I think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder where she has multiple personalities. That still doesn’t justify what her family did to her though. Nothing does. 
A person with DID can still live a full life once they learn to manage their different personas. 

1 hour ago, x.rox said:

How is Britney destroying the family name exactly? The Spears’ family did that to themselves, not Britney. And what are you blabbering about Britney having some huge medical secret that could validate all he’s done to her… what a load of sh^t. The court is already aware of her medical records, whether or not they remain sealed. So no, there is no huge medical secret that would have validated everything he did. He would not have been suspended either if that were true.

Being a “devils advocate” requires some sense of brains and you clearly don’t have them so I would just stop. Also, here on BRITNEY’S fan site, no one wants to read that nonsense. 

I literally was giving a hypothetical situation .. saying if Jamie was innocent why would he want to release this info. I literally said there is no way to justify this … anyways love the energy!

58 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I think she has Dissociative Identity Disorder where she has multiple personalities. That still doesn’t justify what her family did to her though. Nothing does. 
A person with DID can still live a full life once they learn to manage their different personas. 

lol. I don't believe in DID and think that people who claim to have it are trying putting on a show for themselves  and/or others. Its a form of narcissism by the patient and doctor. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

There's no medical condition that could make anything he's done OK, in fact if Britney really has some serious condition then it makes it even worse because you don't force someone who is that unwell into the public eye to perform night after night, while depraving them of basic human rights and isolating them from their friends, etc. None of that could ever be excused.

Also, Britney MADE the family name. Nobody would know or care about them otherwise.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block