Red… you already know!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A few months back she explained in a post (which may have been deleted) something along the lines that one day she decided to change things/her situation and rose became her symbol for it. It was long before she had met Rosengart. I understood her post to mean that rose was some kind of manifestation symbol for her – thinking of rose, looking at roses, paying attention to roses was supposed to lead her to the freedom and happiness...

...and so it did!

It's not just Rosengart – Vicky has roses tattooed in her arm, too (before she met Britney). To Vicky their symbolize her parents lifting her up.

There was a time in my life when I was desperate and I resorted to similar kind of "magical thinking", too. I don't know if I actually got signs from the Universe, but I felt like I did and it helped me keep going. I understand that if you're never really struggled or aren't prone to magical thinking, it may sound strange.

Red is definitely a positive color to Britney – and rose symbolizes good things for her. That's why there were so many roses in her wedding. In Western world wearing red means YOU are the danger – you're powerful, passionate, ***ual, aggressive in charge.

One study found out that teams and athletes who wore red won more often than those who wore other colors. Another one showed that wearing red made you feel more attractive. 

In Asia red symbolizes luck, joy and happiness.

We wear red when we want to be seen, want to feel ****, want to feel powerful and want to challenge others. I believe Britney uses color red when she feels powerful, angry and/or **** – when she wants revenge and burn down those who have wronged her.

It's clear that the BANONs will find hidden negative messages in anything she does. They don't want to believe Britney is powerful and in charge – they rather believe she is a helpless damsel in distress. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mx_Defying said:

Red square 🟥!!!! 

There are very  good reasons for Britney to hire TWO people from Mueller’s Russian investigation 🕵️♀️🕵️♀️🕵️♀️

On 8/3/2022 at 5:32 AM, Anna Karina said:

On the last posts the usual dumb "Is everything okay???" commenters wrote something like "wear red if you're in danger". I saw comments on the post with the red dress and now she posts this. Boy this is going to be... hmm... fun for the people who like conspiracies. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Could be her just being cryptic about the ongoing status of the court stuff 

Edited by BritneysBxch4L
Idk honestly

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block