Why is blonde hair considered Britney's signature look when she started as a brunette/dirty blonde?

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Most of these videos she was a dirty blonde though. I'm guess I'm wondering why Platinum Blonde is seen as her signature look when her first two eras definitely used darker colors than she has since.

Stronger and parts of Lucky are definitely the beginning of Blondeney as we know her now.

If she had the hair color of her earlier videos/days, most news outlets in America would definitely report it as "Britney Spears is now a brunette/dirty blonde"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tbh I never really see anyone making a big deal over someone going dirty blonde. 

Also another thing we’re all forgetting.

Most people blonde hair is constantly changing shades throughout the year rather it’s dyed or natural.

it’s normal for blonde hair to change to most of us so it’s not that noticeable, unless she went from black to brown. But it looks like Britney had a natural highlight or highlights add back then.

it is funny tho that everyone seems to forget her hair was darker during bomt. Even the bomt pop head has platinum blonde hair.

Britney and platinum blonde hair are like synonymous. It’s the reason it’s always a big deal when she changes it or shave it off. Britney is so well known for her hair.

15 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Most of these videos she was a dirty blonde though. I'm guess I'm wondering why Platinum Blonde is seen as her signature look when her first two eras definitely used darker colors than she has since.

Stronger and parts of Lucky are definitely the beginning of Blondeney as we know her now.

If she had the hair color of her earlier videos/days, most news outlets in America would definitely report it as "Britney Spears is now a brunette/dirty blonde"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You’ve purposefully chosen pictures where she appeared a lot darker that she is, you do you.

She was blonde in all of these videos, dirty blonde or not, that’s still blonde to the average person walking down the street. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block