I think it's time they officially announce Tiny Dancer

Just now, pablitonizer said:

The remix will be announced just a few days before its official release  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Y'all have to be patient :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Ok but lets pipe dream about the vinyl. It takes months for pressing. Could it be physically possible to release one for Christmas?

Actually, @Avenger should know. Hun, is 5 months enough to give us a vinyl? Not limited edition but just regular.

I know it's months but it's also months of planning. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

1 minute ago, BritneysBxch4L said:

Look Linda I’m expecting lady Gaga and frank Sinatra you know a full on theme but I mean not expecting much for a song she don’t need to be super creative for Elton 

Mira inevitable that this will be release physically it’s gonna get too big to only be a stream I’m telling you as for art work idc if it’s flat out YEEZY style plain that’s just a Britney privallage

thing a spoiled thing idk lol but yea plus eltons gonna obviously be in the phot somehow just seems like we are smoking the juice lol

Are you high? No judgement but it's really hard to follow your thoughts. Maybe take a nap for an hour or two.

4 minutes ago, BritneysBxch4L said:

Look Linda I’m expecting lady Gaga and frank Sinatra you know a full on theme but I mean not expecting much for a song she don’t need to be super creative for Elton 

Mira inevitable that this will be release physically it’s gonna get too big to only be a stream I’m telling you as for art work idc if it’s flat out YEEZY style plain that’s just a Britney privallage

thing a spoiled thing idk lol but yea plus eltons gonna obviously be in the phot somehow just seems like we are smoking the juice lol

stopped reading after you mentioned Flopga :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

Are you high? No judgement but it's really hard to follow your thoughts. Maybe take a nap for an hour or two.

I said the way lady Gaga posed with frank Sinatra was sort of beautiful and maybe tiny dancer would just out of speculation TINA would most likely like of be like that idk you’re the fools who asked me haha , child please I’m Katy perry WIDE AWAKE.Sleep Reaction GIF

12 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

No I said it don’t matter what she does for the album art or “song” art work y’all be getting too deep into stuff I don’t do ***** I referred to all of us looking like we sip to much lol koolaid probably in the eyes of celebrities The Office Crying GIF

1 minute ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

Technically this isn’t Britneys single; this is Elton’s song and be invited her to be on the song with him, so it’s equally both, I would imagine as it’s Elton’s label releasing the song, it will be up to Elton to announce first followed by Britney herself 

We did not need a ******* play by play 

4 minutes ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

Technically this isn’t Britneys single; this is Elton’s song and be invited her to be on the song with him, so it’s equally both, I would imagine as it’s Elton’s label releasing the song, it will be up to Elton to announce first followed by Britney herself 

That was a quote from 13 going on 30 idk why it was in my head lol 

:/ but you’re right absolutely agree Elton did ask her and so yeah we will just have to see 

• Content Curators

It’s going be a civil war when there’s radio silence from britney’s end while Elton is out there promoting it on his Tod but it’ll mostly likely be an Instagram mention like “So I covered one of my favourite songs, it came out kinda cool, I hope you like it, anyway stay classy tiny folks” 😆

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block