BRITNEYSVAULT shares HQ pictures from the 'Sometimes', '(You Drive Me) Crazy' and 'From the Bottom of My Broken Heart' music videos, including some previously unseen pictures

Thank you for sharing.  If it’s not Brit they’re writing the captions very similarly.  I kind of don’t want this to get too big unless the publisher wants it to because these are gems and I hope nothing happens to the account! 

thanks again, these are so great :)

Always loved this song. It set the stage for a string of truly beautiful adult contemporary ballads in the forms of DLMBTLTK, Where Are You Now, When Your Eyes Say It, I’m Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman, That’s Where You Take Me, and When I Found You. Plus the music video and looks are the most adorable of the era. LOVE 4-7, never seen them before either. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

"unseen" well.... :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

have been seen before:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

same i have definitely seen all but the last three from FTBOMBH and the third from Crazy.

Broken Heart is my favorite single out of these. Now if it was Born to Make You Happy… :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

12 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

same i have definitely seen all but the last three from FTBOMBH and the third from Crazy.

Broken Heart is my favorite single out of these. Now if it was Born to Make You Happy… :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Unseen often refers to "not in high quality (with the *real* colours)" or "not cropped" :) So in fact they weren't available in the same way as they are now. This is an example from BV's story:

spacer.png

• Love 1