Britney new music video idea concept

MY IDEA WOULD BE THE NEW SONG WHENEVER SHE RELEASE IN THE FUTURE ITS VERY POP/ URBAN VERY UP TEMPO 

SCENE 1 BRITNEY COVERED IN CHAINS AND SHAKKLES UNDERGROUND WHILE SHES RISING UP FROM THE FLOOR ITS LIKE AN ELEVATOR BUT SHES IN A BODY CHAIN CONTAINER WHILE SHES LIFTING UP THE CHAINS STARTS TO BREAK INTO PIECES THE REFERENCE WOULD BE HER BEING FREE FROM HER CONSERVERTORSHIP  FROM THE PAST 13 years  WHILE SHES BREAK OUT THE CHAIN SHE WILL THEN LAY DOWN AND BE NAKED SIMILAR TO WOMANIZER SCENE BUT WHEN SHE GETS UP HER CUSTOM OUTFIT GETS ON HER SO FAST LIKE A BLINK 

THE OLD SCHOOL DANCERS WOULD BEGAN TO RISE FROM THE FLOOR NEXT TO BRITNEY WITH WADE ROBSON IS ON HER LEFT SIDE AND BRIAN FRIEDMAM  IS ON HER RIGHT SHOULD NEXT TO HER THEY WOULD  choreographed THE VIDEO 

THEY WOULD BE ON BIG FLOOR PLATFORM WITH 100 OTHER DANCERS WITH BRITNEY STANDING IN THE MIDDLE THEN THEY START DANCING FULL OUT BRITNEY WOULD BREAK INTO FULL OUT DANCING LIKE SHE USED TO THINK SLAVE 4 u STYLE DANCING 10x  EVERYONE WOULD BE SAYING OMFGGG BRITNEY IS ******* BACK I CANT BELIVE SHES DANCING SO HARD AGAIN I’ll thought I’ll never see the day 

WHAT MUSIC VIDEO IDEAS WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE HER DO? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My concept would be Britney walking into her massive mansion in haute couture surrounded by riches and fortunes being completely bored. She thinks back to the one that got away in the BOMT video. She uses her powers to create a curse to go back in time. She does some hard choreography back in the gym scene in BOMT. This time she runs off with the guy as the bell rings. She runs out in the corridor in her Everytime video outfit with him in hand toward the light and when they reach the other side, we seem them dancing against the wall on the set of the Me Against the Music video (instead of Madonna). Then as they chase each other through the rooms, once passed some doors we see Britney suddenly in her Slave 4 U outfit but instead, its just her and him dancing togther doing that classic iconic choreography. Then as it starts to rain, Britney looks up to the sky, cooly smiles at the guy she's with, and now we see her at the end of the rain scene dressed in the Overprotected music video doing some hardcore choreography with him, and then while holding hands, they start rushing off into the rain. The scene cuts to her waking up in the hotel seemingly next to the guy the next morning, but what we see is when the guy arises from the duvet, all we see is the guy from the Womanizer video wake up next to her in a tuxedo and her in her wedding dress from HIAM smiling and looking longingly in each others' eyes. 

The video ends.

The song will be called "Unity" and it will be a mid tempo banger. 

• Love 1

Love these concepts.

My idea is kind of a stylized fairytale with lots of symbolism: 

She wakes up as a princess locked in a tower, a handsome knight comes to her rescue (Sam) but he's unable to climb up the tower so she decides to get herself down. She throws her braid of long golden hair out the window and glides down to her hero repunzel style. She cuts off the super long braid with her hero's sword (but it somehow turns into a nice haircut), they then mount a horse and dash for a castle in the distance as they're pursued by more knights trying to prevent her escape (this could be a callback to the tyson beckford motorcycle scene in toxic). Just as they approach the locked gates of the castle, Britney summons a massive dragon that breaks free from it's dungeon cage (and there's some type of insignia on this dragon that hints at the idea that the dragon represents her fanbase).

She mounts the dragon and bursts into the throne room of the castle (her princess dress is now firece armor and she's holding a sword high above her) to the shock of the king and the royal court in front of her. The king is cast as a Jamie doppleganger and we see other familiar teamcon faces on the royal court. The firebreathing dragon then blows them away :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

It ends with Britney assuming her rightful throne. The end.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block