I am falling in love with Madonna again...

Sooo since Britney's wedding, I have begun to love Madonna again. Madonna had the creepy visuals from Rebel Heart and Madame X and combining that with her IG and being silent on Free Britney, I had lost interest in her. Has anyone else changed their opinion on her since the wedding? 

I watched Desperately Seeking Susan last night and I loved it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some of the most important things she does, is being done behind the curtains. Madonna only use the media when she feel it's needed. Helping people she knows in trouble is not a thing for the world needs to know. I have loved Madonna since 1984/85 when I was only 5 years old. I'm proud of what she's doing for people and politics. It's totally obvious she is team Free-Brit. Madonna is that kind of person. That's what all of her songs are about. Everything she does speeks love! ❤️💜💞💕💗❤️

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Watch Desperately Seeking Susan. It's such a good 80s movie! 

I too started to learn more about her entire catalog/videos/tours/movies.
the lika a player era along with the blonde ambition tour and the truth or dare special are a great moment in her career and a must see for every pop fan.
best concert and staging of all time, plus she sings live, she always gave 200% on stage.

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I was on the fence of becoming a fan after listening to Die Another Day. COADF is what completely converted me into a fan. It was truly a cohesive album like no other; the theme, the sound, the look and feel. Everything was immaculate and it gave her career a boost after it slowed down in the early 2000s.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block