BLACKPINK x PUBG MOBILE - "Ready For Love" (My Artwork Design) + Extended Version With Lisa's Outro

Hey Blinks,

Like many of you, I was thrilled to hear new material (kind of) from BLACKPINK, although it was a song that leaked two years ago. I bet we'll take anything, aren't we?

Usually, I stick with Britney's artworks, but I decided to shake things up a little bit. I created the artwork (back and front cover) for the song (not so original) by using the PUBG promotional posters.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the design in the comments. Also, do you link the official version of the song? Oh, and have you listened to the extended version of the song where is Lisa doing the outro?

K-Pop No GIF

1.png

2.png

"Ready For Love" with Lisa's outro (Credit SEMOON):

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block