Anticipating getting the recognition it deserves -has hit 10 million streams

On 7/30/2022 at 6:43 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

The way I misheard and thus sung the lyrics of the chorus wrong for a very long time is so embarrassing:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: what a bop:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It happens to the best :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, I always thought sung in "Cinderella" - "you're daughter have let me go" when it was "you're gonna have to let me go. Ah, the mishearing...

• Haha 4
On 7/30/2022 at 4:53 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

Anticipating - Wikipedia

This flawless, nostalgic song will be Britney's 66th song to hit 10 million on Spotify! Also, it will be 6th song from Britney-the album to hit 10 mill mark.

Finally, the album is getting the recognition it deserves! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Slave 4 U is getting more streams than usual because it got playlisted and now Anticipating is being streamed. I hope newer generations fall in love with this perfect album just like we did. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Since it got more streams than usual:

July 25th- 9,558,340 (+13,507)

July 26th-9,570,592 (+12,252)

July 27th- 9,582,562 (+11,970)

July 28th-9,597,697 (+15,135)

July 29th-9,613,731 (+16,034)

July 30th-9,630,546 (+16,815)

Is guilty  pleasure of mine 

I used to think people around me would make fun of me but then I came out and was checking on my lipstick 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I don't hate the song but it feels out of place on the album. Wasn't she supposed to have a more mature sound ? And what's up with that performance ? Always cringed at it, even when I was a kid. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I found it hilarious, especially when the lyrics go "checking on my lipstick" and her move is like to be pretend wiping her entire face :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

It happens to the best :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, I always thought sung in "Cinderella" - "you're daughter have let me go" when it was "you're gonna have to let me go. Ah, the mishearing...

We need audio proof - sing It:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Meanwhile, my version of a song skipped the first chorus' verse and for some reason I just sung the word "anticipating" in a very long note. "Anticipaaaatiiiiing, this is our song they're playing":katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I probably didn't understand the "I've been" part and did my own version. It just didn't work out:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

We need audio proof - sing It:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Meanwhile, my version of a song skipped the first chorus' verse and for some reason I just sung the word "anticipating" in a very long note. "Anticipaaaatiiiiing, this is our song they're playing":katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I probably didn't understand the "I've been" part and did my own version. It just didn't work out:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block