Anticipating getting the recognition it deserves -has hit 10 million streams

On 7/30/2022 at 6:43 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

The way I misheard and thus sung the lyrics of the chorus wrong for a very long time is so embarrassing:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: what a bop:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It happens to the best :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, I always thought sung in "Cinderella" - "you're daughter have let me go" when it was "you're gonna have to let me go. Ah, the mishearing...

• Haha 4
On 7/30/2022 at 4:53 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

Anticipating - Wikipedia

This flawless, nostalgic song will be Britney's 66th song to hit 10 million on Spotify! Also, it will be 6th song from Britney-the album to hit 10 mill mark.

Finally, the album is getting the recognition it deserves! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Slave 4 U is getting more streams than usual because it got playlisted and now Anticipating is being streamed. I hope newer generations fall in love with this perfect album just like we did. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Since it got more streams than usual:

July 25th- 9,558,340 (+13,507)

July 26th-9,570,592 (+12,252)

July 27th- 9,582,562 (+11,970)

July 28th-9,597,697 (+15,135)

July 29th-9,613,731 (+16,034)

July 30th-9,630,546 (+16,815)

Is guilty  pleasure of mine 

I used to think people around me would make fun of me but then I came out and was checking on my lipstick 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I don't hate the song but it feels out of place on the album. Wasn't she supposed to have a more mature sound ? And what's up with that performance ? Always cringed at it, even when I was a kid. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I found it hilarious, especially when the lyrics go "checking on my lipstick" and her move is like to be pretend wiping her entire face :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

It happens to the best :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well, I always thought sung in "Cinderella" - "you're daughter have let me go" when it was "you're gonna have to let me go. Ah, the mishearing...

We need audio proof - sing It:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Meanwhile, my version of a song skipped the first chorus' verse and for some reason I just sung the word "anticipating" in a very long note. "Anticipaaaatiiiiing, this is our song they're playing":katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I probably didn't understand the "I've been" part and did my own version. It just didn't work out:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

We need audio proof - sing It:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Meanwhile, my version of a song skipped the first chorus' verse and for some reason I just sung the word "anticipating" in a very long note. "Anticipaaaatiiiiing, this is our song they're playing":katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I probably didn't understand the "I've been" part and did my own version. It just didn't work out:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The 66th song to hit 10 million and the 6th song from Britney?

66+6 = 666 :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Hopefully this revelation will keep B-Anon busy :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

But well deserved!! I find myself streaming it more often these last few months. 

Keep B anons far away from my threads please :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1