Rupauls' Drag Race All Stars 7 Concludes! And the Queen of All Queens is...

Its Monsoon Season, again! Congrats to Jinkx who DEMOLISHED this competition, though Monet ATE that lip synch.

The queens lip-synched to Lady Gaga (Judas), Pink (So What), and Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj  (Swish Swish). The editing of these lip synchs was definitely a choice though, lol.

Also, congratulations Raja for winning Queen of She Done Already Done Had Herses

I truly enjoyed every aspect of this season. Can't wait for another All Winners Season!

What did you guys think? Did you enjoy this season?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Jinx deserved it but supposedly she posted some weird OnlyFans scandal on her IG stories not too long ago?

Also I felt like Yvie won over Raja tho

No idea about the OF things. 

Disappointed Yvie is the only queen who did not win any money this season. Also, Trinity won over Monet, but they wanted to settle the AS4 drama.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

This season was truly something special. I love that the queens weren’t eliminated and that the show didn’t focus on the drama of who chose who to go home. Instead, this was a celebration of each contestant’s craft, wit, and character for the entire season.

It was really great seeing so many icons from the show return. I loved that Raja was celebrated as one of the older contestants who paved the way. I was rooting for Shea Coulee the whole time because I find her to have such pizzazz and an assuredness about her mission and her looks.

Nevertheless, I’m happy that Jinkx won. I really hope they do another all winners season soon! It’d be great to see Bianca, Trixie, Sasha Velour, Symone, and so many others return.

I’d also gag if they did a villains season featuring Tyra, Phi Phi, and others. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2

People were mad Monet didn’t win the crown because she won that lip sync LOL When clearly she lost against trinity in the previous lip sync. The right person was crowned. Period. But I do agree they should get rid of the final lip syncs as they are clearly pointless and most were underwhelming… 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Mexwero said:

People were mad Monet didn’t win the crown because she won that lip sync LOL When clearly she lost against trinity in the previous lip sync. The right person was crowned. Period. But I do agree they should get rid of the final lip syncs as they are clearly pointless and most were underwhelming… 

Like why was the final song Swish Swish? :roxxy: Imagine being Jinkx years down the line and having to continue talking about her Swish Swish lip sync that sealed her fate as the first Queen of All Queens? :roxxy:

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

They need to do away with the lip sync for the crown and just do that live finale where each Queen had their own song they performed like on Season 7 and 8.

Yes! Especially in All Stars. Just give them a group live performance followed by solo ones. 

• Love 1

This whole season was FANTASTIC! It felt like a celebration of every single queen every single episode. And damn they are all amazing, truly... I gagged every time, every runway. Jynkx is definitely the right winner, I think RuPaul had already chosen in her mind who to choose before even watching the lipsynchs, they didn't determine much nor were a reflection of who was better overall.

• Love 1

I do think the wins are not reflecting the actual lip syncs but the whole trajectory on the program. hence the so deserved winners.

Also, the way RuPaul shared 3 stars at the very last episode.. at first I thought it was shady, but then I realised it was a way to give Raja the second prize.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block