Alternative edited videos of Xtina

Genie Remix;

More scenes, i like more some of the coreographhy and even with the guy at the end that the official one.

I Turn To You Remix:

More scenes

Come On Over; i think there is one without the word "***uality" 

Dirrty (2 versions);
The youtube one and another with more coreography explicit scenes. in the table and in the end.

Beautiful (3 versions);
-The official
-With another storyline of a old woman (another topic ahead of the time "ageing") was in in internet during years, i can't find right now
-Censored without anorexia:

Can't Hold Us Down (2 versions);
The official and uncensored without the brurred parts of some actions of Christina at the end.

Not Myself Tonight (2 versions);
The youtube one and a censured: 

The guys don't touch the bo obs here, the audio "**** you" are censored and the fingers of the **** actions have a emojis of kittys, also less "strong" scenes but more church and lesbian scenes. This is the one that they have to put for no being aged restriction (since 2010 actually). I can't find in full right now.

Your Body;
The one of youtube is the censored, you can see she don't vocaliced "LOVE your body" in the entire video... Oh Casuallity, i think she recorded with the ****/explicit version, the video never appear, the track only leaked (with good quality?) but is not even in the official plataforms.

And this obviously;

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block