Beyonce's Renaissance became the fastest album by a female artist to reach #1 in 100 countries

• Content Curators

Even with it's minor setback Beyonce's lastest effort is seeing success all arounf the world. The album flew straight to the top of the charts.

The album debunked Camila Cabello's "Familia" album for the most number ones on Itunes.

It reached #1 in the US in less than 30 minutes.

Update: Renaissance becomes the fastest female album to reach #1 in 100 countries on Apple Music.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Even with it's minor setback Beyonce's lastest effort is seeing success all arounf the world. The album flew straight to number one in 43 countries (so far) and has received favorable scores.

The album has also debunked Camila Cabello's "Familia" album for the most number ones on Itunes.

Coz is Beyonce, tha album is not even good tho

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I don't get her appeal, i mean, her songs are not catchy at all... but is fine, not my cup of tea, her or her music... the only thing i like about the album are the smooth transitions, that's all... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

MTE

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I don't get her appeal, i mean, her songs are not catchy at all... but is fine, not my cup of tea, her or her music... the only thing i like about the album are the smooth transitions, that's all... :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I agree,  I feel like they suck.  She's talented but **** the music sucks. 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Thank u bby!!! You Leo KING! I am ready to bop to this. I wonder if your gift from Britney will be here in time for your big day??  Hope so!! 

Happy Birthday!

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Thank u bby!!! You Leo KING! I am ready to bop to this. I wonder if your gift from Britney will be here in time for your big day??  Hope so!! 

I'm bopping as we speak. We love a con-sis-tent queen:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: Happy bday again:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

IDK, hope so. Can Tiny dancer repeat  Bey's success and outsell ha?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I have to say I get that Beyoncé isn’t a lot of people on here’s fave but I genuinely get excited whenever any of the main girls get their flowers and I LOVE to see their success, especially after all these years. When Adele was killing it last year, a lot of people were talking ish too…I just don’t get it. This album is definitely a grower and I didn’t like at first listen but I definitely have a few favorites now. So happy to see her on top of these charts.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block