Madonna Is Directing Her Own Biopic Because Of Misogynistic Men

"I have a very long script that is really hard for me to make shorter. I've been whittling away at it, but it's like hacking off my limbs," Madonna told Variety. "I've had an extraordinary life, I must make an extraordinary film. It was also a preemptive strike because a lot of people were trying to make movies about me. Mostly misogynistic men. So I put my foot in the door and said, 'No one's going to tell my story, but me.'"

There's no official announcement on whom will play the material girl on the biopic but Ozark's Julia Garner has garnered attention after the actress started to follow the singer on Instagram.

• Love 3

I've had an extraordinary life, I must make an extraordinary film

I mean she's not wrong I guess, but her ego really has no restrictions. It's like the meaning of the word humble is foreign to her. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Let's be frank, this is also the main reason why she's directing the biopic. She can talk about misogyny all she wants, but what she really wants is control. It's what she's always sought, and she's stepped over both men and women to get what she wants. 

But given her track record when it comes to movies, I'm dreading her involvement in this. As shown above her ego is so massive that she's not going to show anything that portrays her in a negative light, which will make the film completely biased and probably a train wreck. A vanity project through and through. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I mean she's not wrong I guess, but her ego really has no restrictions. It's like the meaning of the word humble is foreign to her. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Let's be frank, this is also the main reason why she's directing the biopic. She can talk about misogyny all she wants, but what she really wants is control. It's what she's always sought, and she's stepped over both men and women to get what she wants. 

But given her track record when it comes to movies, I'm dreading her involvement in this. As shown above her ego is so massive that she's not going to show anything that portrays her in a negative light, which will make the film completely biased and probably a train wreck. A vanity project through and through. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Im here though for her father to actually be shown for the monster he is, especially the way Joan stepped in, everything Madonna had of her mother's was gone to make the evil step witch from hell, happy..

Here to see the snack down she did Joan on being asked to be called mom.

What would you say if Brit wanted to do a movie about herself. In the spirit of Free Britney, but not a free Madonna. Where are the feminist feeling. Celebrate people who want freedom and have the possibility and strength to do what they want. I'm enormously happy for my girls Britney and Madonna and everyone who wants to do good things. Who does Madonna harm? This irritate me, this constant harassment of Madonna. Choose love ❤️ 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block