Tri Star Attorney Scott Edelman Statement To Being Deposed

56 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I don't care at this point, Lou's career is over, and she will pay for sure. Just later.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but her career is definitely not over and won't be over either. Hollywood is a nasty industry and sadly she has too many connections...People wanting to "make it" tend to leave their morals back home and go to whoever has the most connections. The only way I see her career being over, is if the Court allows to bring up how the Con was established, which Penny denied yesterday.

• Like 1

I wish the stupid a SS Kardashian cult would drop Loucifer like the rat she is.  I’m so sick of this smug company acting like they literally did no wrong.  Where is ANY APOLOGY for enslaving a woman who was in her 20’s and 30’s…who was CAPABLE of living a free life!?  They took everything from her and there has been absolutely no accountability.  Even if it turns out they didn’t steal anything (:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:) they still robbed her of a big portion of her life.  And they need to be held civilly and criminally liable for taking advantage of her AND the guardianship laws.  And the State Of California also needs to be held accountable.  And shame on Penny for limiting the scope of discovery on Tristar…they are breathing a HUGE sigh of relief and I hope Rosengart can fix this.

56 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sorry to be a party pooper, but her career is definitely not over and won't be over either. Hollywood is a nasty industry and sadly she has too many connections...People wanting to "make it" tend to leave their morals back home and go to whoever has the most connections. The only way I see her career being over, is if the Court allows to bring up how the Con was established, which Penny denied yesterday.

I trust that justice will be served. Maybe not now, but it will in some sort of form.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Penny said yesterday only the fees, they cant be deposed about how the conservatorship was started or established...I don't know why no one is talking about this. 

So they can't be deposed EVER about anything else? I thought it was just a FOR NOW kind of thing????

2 hours ago, Darec said:

Mmm “We look forward to being deposed” ....What are these corrupt people up to?

It was a win for Tri Star TBH bc Hon P’s tentative ruling was very much in favor of tri star.

tri Star wants discovery to be as NARROW as possible. Team B wants discovery to be as BROAD as possible.

Hon P’s tentative ruling narrowed discovery considerably. BUT MR et al have a chance to change this tentative ruling Aug 24 if they can address the issues that Hon P mentioned.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block