Britney Spears x Harry styles? Next?

On 7/28/2022 at 11:45 AM, Brit52 said:

I really hope not. I would hate all of this, even though I do like most of these artists.

If she was gonna re-release old hits I'd rather she just reworked them solo and changed up the melodies etc like bomt... honestly I'm really hoping she actually releases bomt in the style she sang on IG but I feel like now that she posted it and other people already remixed it (like markim which is fabulous and I'd love a full version of the song with this production) we are likely never going to get an official rework of bomt

As a fan you know these songs, but GP doesn’t…so collaboration with new artist give most of her non singles more exposure..she will break into streaming era! Justice for blackout and Femme Fatale! 

all the artists are trying to bring back old era some how..like Elton John Tiny Dancer or Madonna Frozen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block