I Miss Wendy Williams On TV

• Super Mods

This whole clip is sending me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I know she’s said some awful things but I love her and hope she is doing well. Her show was actually so shady and fun :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Why did she feel her last part was relevant? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Tina: “I’m an up and coming actress Tina Lee Jones” 

Wendy: “Good for you” :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I miss the show too! I didn’t like her dragging Britney but I will say she never held back for anyone. The fact that she didn’t kiss Beyonces áss and called her uneducated sent me!! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:
I miss her shade throwing, messiness and her shady camera men! There will never be another like her! :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I miss the show too! I didn’t like her dragging Britney but I will say she never held back for anyone. The fact that she didn’t kiss Beyonces áss and called her uneducated sent me!! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:
I miss her shade throwing, messiness and her shady camera men! There will never be another like her! :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

cant wait for her podcast !

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I never liked her cause of how rude she was about Britney and other celebs.

However NO ONE deserves to be held against their will in a conservatorship especially when it’s a BANK that’s doing it

It’s seriously so messed up! She was the queen of being shady :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block