What Other Songs Should Britney Cover & Duet With?

I mean, it all depends on what she likes, I'd personally love any song in her voice, even if it's one of those reggaeton songs she sometimes dances to :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd love Material Girl, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Natural (by S Club 7), I don't know there are many early 00's songs that I feel would sound great with her voice but probably she would never cover because they were her peers and that might be weird, but she should totally do lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, it all depends on what she likes, I'd personally love any song in her voice, even if it's one of those reggaeton songs she sometimes dances to :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd love Material Girl, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Natural (by S Club 7), I don't know there are many early 00's songs that I feel would sound great with her voice but probably she would never cover because they were her peers and that might be weird, but she should totally do lol

I like natural but show me your colours is very Britney to me and my favourite 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

It would be amazing!!! I can already imagine the choreography for her. And 5,6,7,8! I’m playing Believe now :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

It’s all day everyday type of bop for sure haha 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block