Lady Gaga stole a concept for the Chromatica Ball?

17 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

of course you cant answer the question , and her quality is great if the ***** is selling out every single stadium of 50,000+ people.... soooooo stop being pressed. 

Lady Gaga is and always has been 100% successful just like Britney and always will be . 

I will be the first person to say it. Literally gen z worships Gaga, I don't know any millennials, we did in the early days but most of us took our glasses off and realized, grace Jones, Madonna, most European pop stars did what she did before, and definitely better, cos I don't remember any of them getting called out the way Gaga has..

The real question is, Gaga is doing a stadium tour, how come she's not doing the 98,000 capacity of Wembley, that's the most well known stadium in London.

Everybody dreams of doing Wembley, not the racehorse one, that I never heard of until Gaga did born this way ball in 2012.

She's doing a racehorse track stadium of 60,000 💀💀💀💀💀

the amount of delusional people who believe Lady Gaga is not a creative artist with her own ideas is just... laughable.

I'm a Britney fan before I am human (hope you kinda got the reference) but it's sad how some Britney stans will just ignore and won't accept the fact there's MORE talent and success besides our favourite artist. Touch some grass :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block