Lady Gaga stole a concept for the Chromatica Ball?

I was sent a video about a fan who created in 2020 a fanmade version of a Chromatica tour. This fan is accusing Gaga of stealing his/her concept. What do you think? 

I personally believe that it is mostly a coincidence (since I would have probably imagine the same thing for 911) but at the same time it feels pretty similar. 

This fan's overreaction I can't. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I once came up with the concept of Gaga collaborating with Ariana in 2018, and then they did in 2020. I guess Gaga stole my idea too? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That stage "concept" was essentially the most generic tour idea that I've ever seen. They should be ashamed of making something so simplistic.

Tbh though if my fave saw my ideas and stole them for their tours or whatever, I would feel honored, not salty. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Hahha from who?! And if it is she has done it BETTER!

From basically every pop artist from the 20th and 21st century. Including plasticians, contemporary artists, movie directors, fashion designers. The chromatica ball is a mess that fails to hide the fact it's basically just blatant and vague plagiarism from everywhere. 

Gaga never had an original idea in her career. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ydmc said:

From basically every pop artist from the 20th and 21st century. Including plasticians, contemporary artists, movie directors, fashion designers. The chromatica ball is a mess that fails to hide the fact it's basically just blatant and vague plagiarism from everywhere. 

And Britney did? I dont think anyone has since the 80's.

As for GaGa is that why every single Arena she is playing is completely sold out? I mean Paris was a 76,000 attendance. Take your delusions elsewhere. There are other successful people beside Britney Spears. basketball wives GIF by VH1

32 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Can you anme some Original Britney ideas? I'll wait

3 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

And Britney did? I dont think anyone has since the 80's.

As for GaGa is that why every single Arena she is playing is completely sold out? I mean Paris was a 76,000 attendance. Take your delusions elsewhere. There are other successful people beside Britney Spears. basketball wives GIF by VH1

Quantity ≠ quality ;) 

16 minutes ago, ydmc said:

Quantity ≠ quality ;) 

of course you cant answer the question , and her quality is great if the ***** is selling out every single stadium of 50,000+ people.... soooooo stop being pressed. 

Lady Gaga is and always has been 100% successful just like Britney and always will be . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block