Stronger (2001 American Music Awards Dress Rehearsal) HD - LIVE VOCALS ON THE BREAKDOWN!

2001ney was surreal! Her rockest performance ever :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
She's a true rockstar! Do you agree?

Britney Spears full dress rehearsal for the performance of Stronger at the 2001 American Music Awards, directed and choreographed by Jamie King. Footage provided by James Mercuri @412vhs Check out https://britney-online.net for more. #BritneyOnline13

Credit: BritneyOnline

Also the full performance on 4K (barley but still):

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Live vocals on the breakdown? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You mean live panting and grunting? What was she even saying.

Love this Stronger performance though. It's one of my favourites. 

SAME! Her mic was open so lol.  I've always been curious about what she's saying during the breakdown. Does somebody know? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block