JayTawndré drops "EP of the Summer," new Dance video on Friday, July 29!

spacer.png

Welcome

JayTawndré

"BAD DREAMS"

EP of the ******* Summer

Tracklist

Bad Dreams

Straight as an Arrow

Birthday

KING

Make You Wanna (Scream)

And the first single previously released "Make You Wanna (Scream)"

Come back to this thread on July 29 for my new Dance Rehearsal video for the second single "Bad Dreams" after a four+ month hiatus. 

Please share your thoughts. This is a very high energy EP. I want to know all the tea! Good and constructive. 

Thoughts? 

JayTawndré

• Love 5

i really love the beat in bad dreams! it feels original and i think it's my fave. i think in some sections between the beat drops there is something missing though, but it's nothing major, maybe adding an additional melody line?

Birthday is perfect. it should go to a mission impossible movie.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

i really love the beat in bad dreams! it feels original and i think it's my fave. i think in some sections between the beat drops there is something missing though, but it's nothing major, maybe adding an additional melody line?

Birthday is perfect. it should go to a mission impossible movie.

I am releasing a remix album of some of my songs titled Remixed and will be out September 1! I will definitely take note of your thoughts for Bad Dreams. I can't wait to put vocals on that track with some moderations. This is why I like sharing my music on Exhale I love the constructive criticism. @MikeHunthas given me great advice in the past on some of my past work and it made me grow as a better producer and artist. 

Birthday is so fun. I want Gaga on it! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block