Can Britney and Elton's "Tiny Dancer" remix hit No 1?

44 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Definitely if it’s a good enough remix. The hype and fan bases alone could produce huge numbers. 

more importantly this seems like a passion project for Britney and Elton wanting to support her re-emergence into music. Regardless of charting i think this will be great! 

Yeah you know how she’s said over and over how the conservatorship ruined music for her. Or ruined the business for her. Maybe this is Elton trying to help give her some trust back in the industry that there are some good people and perhaps wants to help reignite her passion in being a musician again. 

Or he’s just keen on a big hit with Britney’s name attached lol. Who knows. I’d like to think he cares. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block