Britney couldn't say no to this opportunity with Elton John and is going to see what the response is like before making more music

if this is true it's great for a number of reasons. hearing britney in her true, natural voice after so long will be such a treat. i imagine she'll be completely overwhelmed when she sees how much she is loved for her artistry, because that WILL happen. and it will confirm that people can get in touch with her, she is choosing who those people are.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

also I wish she appears in the cover of the single, at the very least with a Touch of Rose picture

It’s probably going to be cartooned like cold heart or a new project rose selfie of her and Elton in her new back yard 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he just released an animated video for the demo version a month ago. He better not release a second animated video for the same song

Britney Jean baby, L.A. lady  giphy.gif

Well there you go lol 

31 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This is what I wanted for so long! This is completely left field for Britney. She’s working with the Elton John like come on! And she’s not doing a microwave pop song, she’s remaking a classic. I really won’t be surprised if it is consider for a Grammy in January 

Imagine it getting a Grammy. That would be phenomenal. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Darec said:

"Everyone who has heard rough cuts from it says it is going to be phenomenal. She sang from her heart, and it is still her unique sound but with more of her own real voice." 

Was this written by an Exhaler? 

I hope this is true. Natural voice. Please. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, easy said:

if this is true it's great for a number of reasons. hearing britney in her true, natural voice after so long will be such a treat. i imagine she'll be completely overwhelmed when she sees how much she is loved for her artistry, because that WILL happen. and it will confirm that people can get in touch with her, she is choosing who those people are.

Nicely said 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block