Britney Now With Universal & Recording New Solo Music With Andrew Watt?

• Content Curators

Page six stated that the appetite for Britney’s music comeback is so big that she also scored a record breaking deal with universal, the label she’s recorded Tiny Dancer with Elton John. 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
25 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

RCA won’t let go until she completes her contract. I won’t be surprised if there is a complete collection coming out later in the year. 

is it one more album she has with RCA or is it 2? i remember it was a 3 album contract but can never remember whether it was before or after BJ? 

TBH Im not a big fan of greatest hits albums but i do think releasing one now can be a way for Britney to close a chapter now shes out of her cship, and then B10 will be a fresh start for her 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block