Britney Spears Fragrances officially announces Blissful Fantasy available in the US through Amazon

14 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

The brand is worth over 100m dollars but that amount is clearly not reflected in Britney’s networth so I’m not sure. 

The Britney Spears / Britney brand and image are enormously valuable. Did Britney (or rather her c-ship team) sign away all rights to her name and image, she should have received an immense amount of money. Britney's fragrances have reportedly grossed $1.5 billion. 10% of that is $150 million. Half of that is $75 million. And half of that, $37.5 million... Britney did not even receive the latter? What's in it for her, then?

Britney did some promo for those fragrances several years ago; I guess she was still earning a percentage.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don’t know. Shouldn’t she clean up or raise her image before doing this kind of stuff? I don’t know how I feel about buying bliss from someone that’s literally been imprisoned for 13 years? 

It's Revlon releasing these perfumes. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Sure, but ... shouldn't Revlon attempt to revamp her image first? It's like BLISS :jordan-perfume: but what kind of bliss? Post-conservatorship free bliss? This scandal is associated with her brand and image now. Trying to create some distance from it or revamp her image might help first I think :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well it would help if they stopped reusing the same photos over and over :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think people are missing the point here. While the perfume isn't exactly a new line, they've introduced a new store via amazon, which is a very interesting choice. It means business meetings are happening about new ways to market.

too bad it only has Fantasy, Midnight, Blissful and Curious

and all but Blissful with the same picture lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block