People are theorizing that Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball has a force field on front of stage

This would be so sick if it’s true :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Technology and science should be used like this to keep artists safe from crazies.

Plus maybe it’ll get brinny back on stage? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Production team: Britney, would a force field on the stage make you more willing to get back on it? 

Britney: :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

obvl an airstream. just like when you go into a mall...

That would make sense too. I mean it's summer so it would be fitting for them to have an airstream close to the stage so that the dancers don't get too hot and sweaty.

Y'all were really out here acting like this was some Hunger Games type invisible barrier. :orangu_orangutan_ape: But imagine if Brit had that technology to keep the paps away. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised. A friend of mine works for a renowned luxury hotel in London and apparently the VIP relations manager who usually follows Gaga's stays told him they always find the weirdest and creepiest **** in her suite after she checks out... Apparently she's into dark spiritual stuff or something...

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I SOLD my chromatica ticket, i mean the half of the show she is like making to much distance with the fans, i cannot understand why have a big stage if you use the 4 catwalks  (2 sides and 2 front) about only less than 10 minutes in the whole show. i cannot understand this mess

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

"Us"? I don't know what you're talking about.

spacer.png

When I first joined this forum (long time ago) I was part of the “straight men can stan Britney!” Movement :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Spoiler

Y’all can still do that, I’m just not part of it anymore

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised. A friend of mine works for a renowned luxury hotel in London and apparently the VIP relations manager who usually follows Gaga's stays told him they always find the weirdest and creepiest **** in her suite after she checks out... Apparently she's into dark spiritual stuff or something...

Is it 2010? Is that what you’re smoking? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block