Do the Exhale Cleanse!

JayTawndre

Being relevant for one year after a 10 year break from BreatheHeavy and Exhale during a 9 year battle of homelessness and addiction is a lot to deal with. 

I feel insecure right now since I lost my job and I've been desperately searching all Orange County fast food for a new job. I've even applied at gas stations. Nothing! I am so sick of the universe playing me!!! I want what's mine and that's success, stability, love, friendship and s**. 

Anyways, I am taking a one week break from Exhale. I'll still be looking at posts, lurking and likin', but I need to focus on getting a job again and releasing my new EP "Bad Dreams" July 29. The new birthday of James Taylor (me) since I am officially legally in the process of changing my name to JayTawndré. I am focusing on my aspiring career as well this year. I don't care how I have to get my music heard. It is gonna happen. I play strangers my **** and everyone says I should be playing Coachella! 

Love you beautiful faces!!!! 😘😘😘

Jay

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block