BLACKPINK - 'THE VIRTUAL' (Full Concert 4K) - Performs 4 Songs In Total

7 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

you can #letmeknow what the he-- is PUBG?

and yeah, i am happy in case i'll Watch it and got satisfaction from it :D :D :D :D

entertainment SHOULD make my life eazier-breezier and maybe i am going to find something good in this

PUBG Mobile[a] is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed by LightSpeed & Quantum Studio, a division of Tencent Games. It is a mobile game adaptation of PUBG: Battlegrounds and was released for Android and iOS on 19 March 2018.

It was published by multiple publishers in different regions, including Krafton, Tencent, and VNG Games. By May 2022, PUBG Mobile had accumulated over a billion downloads while grossing over $8.42 billion, making it the fourth highest-grossing mobile game. It is also the most-played mobile video game of all time. In 2021, the game spawned an Indian version, Battlegrounds Mobile India, and a separated game taking place in the PUBG Universe, New State Mobile.

More about the game: https://na.battlegrounds.pubg.com/

81bRacT8elL._SL1500_.jpg

1 minute ago, BritneyGuy said:

PUBG Mobile[a] is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed by LightSpeed & Quantum Studio, a division of Tencent Games. It is a mobile game adaptation of PUBG: Battlegrounds and was released for Android and iOS on 19 March 2018.

It was published by multiple publishers in different regions, including Krafton, Tencent, and VNG Games.[1][2] By May 2022, PUBG Mobile had accumulated over a billion downloads while grossing over $8.42 billion, making it the fourth highest-grossing mobile game. It is also the most-played mobile video game of all time. In 2021, the game spawned an Indian version, Battlegrounds Mobile India, and a separated game taking place in the PUBG Universe, New State Mobile.

More about the game: https://na.battlegrounds.pubg.com/

81bRacT8elL._SL1500_.jpg

and hows PUBG related to the concert?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mexwero said:

At this point Blackpink are the Normani’s of the Kpop industry LOL If it’s not a proper comeback you can keep it. 

It's not their comeback. It's just a collaboration with PUBG.
I'm sure the girls will be doing something special for it in August and will be hearing it all over.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block