One Year Ago Today: Camila Cabello Releases Underrated Hit of 2021: Don’t Go Yet

Absolutely love this track, but I didn’t love it after the first listen. My biggest issue was the chorus. The background singers just sounded too loud. I think they wanted to give that “sing-along” feeling by layering all the voices in the chorus, but for me that was a miss. Later on I got over it and just enjoyed the song as it is LOL It definitely deserved better. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Absolutely love this track, but I didn’t love it after the first listen. My biggest issue was the chorus. The background singers just sounded too loud. I think they wanted to give that “sing-along” feeling by layering all the voices in the chorus, but for me that was a miss. Later on I got over it and just enjoyed the song as it is LOL It definitely deserved better. 

Same reaction I had, but it’s so infectious. This is one of the few songs I will never skip once it comes on. You just have to listen to the entire thing 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block