Nicki Minaj Talks Her Forthcoming Album

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Aymama said:

Ugh such a lazy album. It just screams “I’m rich and don’t care anymore”

Nicki cared too much all along and everyone paid her dust. Maybe it’s time for her to just enjoy the music and release the good stuff. If I was her, I’d go the pop route with this album. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 1

Uh oh... I feel like artists say "I don't want to define myself or this album" when they don't have a clear vision, when they are uninspired, when they've lost track of where they are going. Nothing against Nicki, just talking in general from experience as a music fan. "Queen" is a masterpiece, she left no tables unturned with that one, I wouldn't know how to continue after that. Maybe she should try something completely knew, like collaborate with unexpected people or go acoustic or talk about other issues. She needs to recharge, to challenge herself. But yeah bish, you need to be able to define whatever you're doing, don't escape self-reflection. If people can't identify what you're doing or the new vibe right away, then you already lost.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block