Kid Cudi walks off stage furious after fans throw bottles at him

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Considering Millennials made Kid Cudi famous and he's been around for over a decade I think it's safe to blame this on y'all :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

ok fine I did love his Man On The Moon III: The Chosen album :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Disrespectful as f.... If you don't like what you see or hear just leave. What is wrong?

I was at a small club concert last week and someone threw his phone on stage and the artist was kinda cool about it and just gave it to security to be picked up afterwards. But that can lead to a real downer for the whole concert if he slipped on the phone or whatever.

And on a Ellie Goulding club concert anno 2014 someone shouted "boring" very well to hear for Ellie and she was calling the guy out to leave if he doesn't like the show. But that one incident really messed with her confidence and sympathy towards us as audience which was unfortunate as we were really cheering for her.

Artists these day have to take so much **** not just on the internet but also at live performances...

• Love 1

I was at a concert a about a decade ago and the band...ugh... Oh it was Everclear lol They started "Sweet Home Alabama" but then said that they were kidding and wouldn't play it...well a guy threw a water bottle at the singer and hit him right in the face. Then the guy who threw the bottle got jumped by like 7 ppl. Turned out the kid went to high school with me lol.  It was a free concert so lots of rachetness. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block