Did Britney sing live at the 2016 Apple Music Festival?

For me, my guess is that the audio is just clearer for the AMF, whereas all the videos we've seen for POM residency are mostly fan recorded.

I DON'T KNOW. I am no audio tech who knows anything :) ... but my god is she gorgeous here 

• Like 3

In all honestly? No! :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: Just listen to the leaked soundboard, both the one in Asia and the one in Vegas, those are always the same pre-recorded tracks, which were mixed like crap btw :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I wish we could hear the pre-rec tracks clearer but, oh well :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Also, there would be no reason for her to sing live if she has pre-recorded tracks playing in the background, like that's literally why they let her re-record the vocals, so that it sounds like she's singing live! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: And it would sound messy af anyways cause there are already 2 voices playing at the same time Myah (album version) and Britney (pre-rec) :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

The ending :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

"Bye .. miss me... ahhh"

I think she sah ‘This way!’ 
I think she did a great job in this show and the editing really helped some of the not as great routines, but she rocked it. It’s just sad to see how hot and bothered she was and at the end how anxious she was at the end and before freak show, they really with ****ed this woman :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block