Billie Eilish has released 2 new guitar songs

Cqleb

On 7/22/2022 at 12:37 PM, Style. said:

The songs are good and the lyrics are relatable to the problems the world is facing right now. Very on point. Billie Eilish GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards

20 hours ago, Style. said:

TV it’s such a bop, shut up :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The only one in this thread showing TASTE :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Unfortunately, much of these fl0p Exhalers don't have the appropriate understanding of music and believes that every song that ever comes out should sound like Do You Wanna Come Over? or Slumber Party 

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

Also, the WAY I just know some of yall heard the first 20 seconds of these immaculate songs, called it a day and decided to create a FULL-FLEDGED opinion around it is Rita Ora-pretending-she-did-not-send-that-"100k Retweets for a new song"-tweet-after-it-got-2k-likes-level of embarrassing

"Suicidal songs" Sure Jane, because one song that is talking about a toxic ex/ eating disorders/societal issues and another one on a terrible accident of a family member, is totally suicidal, right? You think you're looking edgy, fly, funny and cool, but to me, you've just shown how void you are of musical intellect and your tragiquee inability to understand lyrics. (ON A LYRIC VIDEO)

And whispery vocals? DID YOU EVEN REACH THE BRIDGE OF THE 30TH?

@GODNA IS A QUEEN Look at how far this site has declined. Truly it's fl0p era

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

The only one in this thread showing TASTE :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Unfortunately, much of these fl0p Exhalers don't have the appropriate understanding of music and believes that every song that ever comes out should sound like Do You Wanna Come Over? or Slumber Party 

Also, the WAY I just know some of yall heard the first 20 seconds of these immaculate songs, called it a day and decided to create a FULL-FLEDGED opinion around it is Rita Ora-pretending-she-did-not-send-that-"100k Retweets for a new song"-tweet-after-it-got-2k-likes-level of embarrassing

"Suicidal songs" Sure Jane, because one song that is talking about a toxic ex/ eating disorders/societal issues and another one on a terrible accident of a family member, is totally suicidal, right? You think you're looking edgy, fly, funny and cool, but to me, you've just shown how void you are of musical intellect and your tragiquee inability to read lyrics.

And whispery vocals? DID YOU EVEN REACH THE BRIDGE OF THE 30TH?

@GODNA IS A QUEEN Look at how far this site has declined. Truly it's fl0p era

This post just made me holler but the gag is so much tea was spilled.

spacer.png

While I enjoy the presence of many members whom posted in this this thread, something needs to be said. To me, it’s just laughable that those bashing on Billie are the same members who stay stanning one-trick ponies like *** Petras and Charlie X-box with their Spotify and Apple Music playlists having filler tracks from Glorip and Traumatica on heavy rotation. They think that when a song isn’t flamboyant enough that it’s presumably bad. Look, I’m sorry Billie Eilish’s discography washes away everything Brittany, Fadga, *** and Charlie have done in the 2010s decade. Millennial gays off of their high horse truly need to be stopped. They’ve scared away so many of our fellow Exhale Gen-Z stans, both prospective and non, some of which were our besties like @Towelney and @Thelegendarybritney and quite frankly, I am not having it.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This post just made me holler but the gag is so much tea was spilled.

spacer.png

While I enjoy the presence of many members whom posted in this this thread, something needs to be said. To me, it’s just laughable that those bashing on Billie are the same members who stay stanning one-trick ponies like Petras and Charlie X-box with their Spotify and Apple Music playlists having filler tracks from Glorip and Traumatica on heavy rotation. They think that when a song isn’t flamboyant enough that it’s presumably bad. Look, I’m sorry Billie Eilish’s discography washes away everything Brittany, Fadga, and Charlie have done in the 2010s decade. They’ve scared away so many of our fellow Exhale Gen-Z stans, both prospective and non, some of which were our besties like @Towelney and @Thelegendarybritney and quite frankly, I am not having it.

spacer.png

The way you destroyed, SCALPED and came for wigs oh wow oh wow but this HAD to be said 

latoya1tld3f.gif

I am so done with yall always trying to (miserably) drag such wonderful artists like Billie who should be applauded for their contributions to the everchanging landscape of the music industry. While Lana and Lorde are definitely are path-pavers for Sad Girl Pop, Billie is often credited as the very artist who popularized it at a much faster rate and gave way for artists like Tate McRae, and Olivia to thrive. Which one of your faves besides Britney and Gaga have achieved such strong influence within 5 years of their career?

latoya1tld3f.gif

Not to mention Billie's top-notch quality of music that has been earning her THE most of critical and general public acclaim amongst her peers. The fact that even her supposed "flop" album, Happier Than Ever is more acclaimed (87% and would have been 90% if it weren't for Pitchfork feeling the need to give their desperate opinion latoya1tld3f.gif) than anything put out by 99% of ATRL's faves speaks enough volumes 

latoya1tld3f.gif

Stop being annoying fl0ps who are discouraging younger members from entering and simply ignore these threads if hate is all you have to spew on such splendid artists who are involved with their craft and make what THEY want to make and proceed to debate about whether Xtina or Britney is better. 20 YEARS LATER.

latoya1tld3f.gif

I couldn't agree more with the part on scaring away more Gen Z members with those constant and redundant bickering. The fact that ATRL, which yall were supposed to be ahead of, has more young members than Exhale is concerning. 

latoya1tld3f.gif

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block