delete please

• Content Curators

He sounds kinda toxic and insecure. Someone who mocks the things you like has to go.

Don't feel down you seem like a very down to earth and smart person.

Why not try a relationship? I think it would be a good idea to find someone to fall in love with.

A serious one though don't go for someone who will drain you.Β 

Sending you positive vibes.Β 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Midnight said:

He sounds kinda toxic and insecure. Someone who mocks the things you like has to go.

Don't feel down you seem like a very down to earth and smart person.

Why not try a relationship? I think it would be a good idea to find someone to fall in love with.

A serious one though don't go for someone who will drain you.Β 

Sending you positive vibes.Β 

Β 

I've never been in one and I don't really know how to meet people anymore. The older I get, I'm more scared of them. They can be more than cruel in all the ways you can think of.

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Β 

I've never been in one and I don't really know how to meet people anymore. The older I get, I'm more scared of them. They can be more than cruel in all the ways you can think of.

I get what you meanΒ :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Β 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Gaslighting isnt what you just described. But he seems to be in competition with you. It could be because of his own insecurities or thinking he is less of you or whatever his own problems are. But overall, if i was in this situation, i would def set boundries and maybe not share too much about things that are too important to me, like ur religion views or love for britney etc. Sometimes we need to protect our values from people who aim to bully (who do it to feel good about themselves only).

1 minute ago, Markoct said:

Gaslighting isnt what you just described. But he seems to be in competion with you. It could be brcause of his own insecurities or thinkinh he is less of you or whatever his own problems are. But overall, if i was in this situation, i would def set boundries and maybe not share too much about things that are too important to me, like ur religion views or love for britney etc. Sometimes we need to protect our values from people who aim to bully (who do it to feel good about themselves only).

Yeah, it's def. a dead friendship. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block