What’s your fav Spice Girls song?

I literally love most of their songs. I think most of their songs aged so well. The lyrics are roll off the tongue.

Too much is literally fantastic ... "unwrap yourself, from around my finger, hold me too tight, or left to linger"

Never give on the good times in my opinion would do very well in today's chart with the return of disco. I need a 2022 version asap

Say you'll be there - absolute classic

Viva Forever - haunting, the melodies that exist in this song is phenomenal

Holler - Victoria is the star of this song, they found a way to really support her voice 

Headlines - incredible, even their return for a song was amazing. Geri's part was incredible to me. As the song draws to a close that build up to the end is so hard hitting.

Who do you think you are - "SOME KIND OF SUPERSTARRRRRR, YOU HAVE GOT TOOO" - oh god amazing

Mama - I cried listening to this song, my mom loved it 

If they can just tour one more time, I will be going - I need to scream my lungs out at their show

• Love 1
  • Like 1

You know what, I'm gunna be a bit different here. I'm a massive SG fan and been one since I was 5 years old in 1996 so I love all their songs. But I have to say as a 31 years old, my favourite song now is Holler. I actually think that song sounds better now than it did in 2000 and was way ahead of it's time, I've been listening to their Forever album recently and even though it went to no2 and still sold 4 million copies,  I still think  it's such an underrated album

Other favourites Lovè Thing, Do It, Too Much, Lady is a Vamp. Tbh I love all their songs

Weirdly as well, i wasnt fussed about the comeback single they released in 2007 Headlines (friendship never ends) back then but I've been listening to it recently and I love it now. Weird how I wasnt bothered with it back then but I love it now

Also I always was annoyed Spiceworld only included one of their Pepsi commercials songs Move Over but not their other one Step To Me. What bothered me was I like Move Over but Step To Me is so much better. And the annoying thing is Step To Me isn't on Spotify.  I'm hoping they include it to the Spiceworld25 album it looks likely we are gunna get  later this year as it's a brilliant song

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block