Kevin Federline’s attorney filed new documents saying he will be “unavailable” to respond to any petitions in the custody case until September 9th

Kevin and Kaplan are buying time and preparing for a fight? They are probably coming up on Britney's hitlist sooner or later. 

Oh please Rosengart, take them down. They have had to deal with an enslaved popstar, but now Britney can fight back with Rosengart. Let's see how the cowards do in a real fight,  not rigged in their favor.

• Like 1

I am very puzzled by this, the battle going on right now has nothing to do with Kevin... or is he anticipating some heat because Rosengart brought up those emails and questioned the very inception of the Con in a recent filing? Or has this nothing to do with the current public legal battle and there's something kids-related going on behind the scenes in the family court? This is a strange move and MVK is a strange man, I'm very curious.

• Like 1

Is his lawyer sick? diagnozed with terrible desease? I mean there have to be some valid explanation to not be able to do ur job u been paid from Britneys pocket for years. I am sick of all of this ppl and their lawyers trying to delay process for Britney. If i were her i would be mad as hell too. No wonder she posts angry insta posts. Those ppl getting on my nerves, imagine how is it for her to be inside of that. 

fire destroy GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block