Kevin Federline’s attorney filed new documents saying he will be “unavailable” to respond to any petitions in the custody case until September 9th

1 hour ago, Annabanana said:

I think they are anticipating the judge may want them for deposition as well. So they are  just telling the judge they won't be able to until Sep 9th 🤷🏻‍♀️

lol well that screams guilty to me. why would you file this "just incase". If you know you haven't done anything wrong, then there should be no "just incase"

• Like 5
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

What’s this all about? Something may have been requested regarding custody? I doubt the boys will want to stay with her to be honest. They’re almost 18 

It’s not really up to them. They’re still children. If Kevin is a proper parent and everything is above board, then yanking custody from him will be an uphill battle. If however, Kevin is found to be part of a criminal conspiracy or is allowing recreational **** use, then we have a different situation.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

lol well that screams guilty to me. why would you file this "just incase". If you know you haven't done anything wrong, then there should be no "just incase"

i think if they're wanting to depose the kids it would be in relation to their conversations with their mother being recorded without their knowledge/consent and possibly the violence from jamie.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, easy said:

i think if they're wanting to depose the kids it would be in relation to their conversations with their mother being recorded without their knowledge/consent and possibly the violence from jamie.

That's a good point; I didn't even think about that. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Oh wow I didn't know that. They can't in Florida (where I'm from). I hope that if they get deposed, Kevin doesn't coerce them in anyway.

i imagine if they do want to depose the kids there would be a lot of restrictions, etc. in this scenario i also don't think kevin would be the "bad guy" - i can see him being angry their conversations were illegally recorded. who knows what they talked to their mother about under the guise of privacy. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Darec said:

This is personal speculation: I think Britney may want her 50% of the custody, let's remember that after the violence problem with Colon, it went down to 30%.. But.. everyone is getting an Email from Britney, She seeks justice... and I love to see it. Get it Brit!💖👏🏽

Or Can it also be a reduction in maintenance? Mommy can take care of of her boys without having to give more coins.. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i hope its both! He deserves less money. Also, if her custody goes 50% again, he should need less money

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Maybe Rosengart is planning to have the child support reduced.

She's making less now so it would make sense.

I really think the new house was for a reason. Rosengart is truly taking care of our girl.

Just a couple more years and Kevin can be out of her life completely.

It's such a shame that the boys and Britney didn't get the time they deserved together. 

I really hope they get to make up for lost time.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block