Kevin Federline’s attorney filed new documents saying he will be “unavailable” to respond to any petitions in the custody case until September 9th

19 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I'm an ignoramoose but, isn't this like, not how it works? I mean, if the lawyer is busy....hire one who isn't?

I got a speeding ticket in Nov 2007 and the court date was Jan 2008 and the lawyer office told me to pay once they go to court. Well I never heard anything about it and never got a bill. I called one day to finally see what was up with my ticket and why I hadn't been billed.  The courts delayed it for the lawyer for 6 months because they requested it because I hadn't paid. They finally got it done once I paid. 

8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I wonder if Britney is still paying for his fees, I doubt Kevin is paying anything :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

but yeah… there’s stuff going on behind the scenes and this old rat is like “don’t even”

I wonder this too and am trying to wrap my head around everything Rosengart plans to accomplish for Britney. 

Obviously justice against key players of Team Con, but financially, she has to get rid of that leech Kevin and attention-h* Kaplan. Kaplan talks a lot, especially to TMZ and Kevin leeching on will force Britney to work forever. Hopefully Rosengart can get those two out of her life! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block