Girls Aloud Reunion

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Soo good to see them together again 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

There were pics of Nadine and Nicola at hoopla snd last year from Disney on ice or something.

I hope they’ll all do something together even though it will heartbreaking without Sarah 

They are! They're doing the Cancer Research UK Race For Life for Sarah this Sunday in Hyde Park. Kimberley won't be in attendance as she's going on holiday with her family for her mum's 70th birthday but be will doing the race from home.

I had thought about signing up, but I wasn't sure as I hate running/walking long distances. But I definitely can't do this Sunday now as I badly cut my toe and had to go to the hospital yesterday so will need the cut to heal fully before I can do any form of physical activity. I might do the at home race instead. Either way it's such a wonderful thing to do to raise money for charity.

There will also be a charity gala towards the end of the year too!

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

So bittersweet to see them all together! Kimberley also did the race while on her holiday too. I probably would have been there if I hadn’t cut my toe ddd.

I’ll probably donate to Cancer Research UK as I’m already a volunteer for them. 

• Love 2

I woke up to see all the content and cried my eyes out. It still is just so surreal that Sarah is gone and that this is reality for this group that brought me (and continue to bring me) more joy than any other. 

The girls al look amazing still and still seem so much like their old selves. Such gems. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11043587/Girls-Aloud-Race-Life-5K-run-honour-bandmate-Sarah-Harding.html#v-1735146729705522056

Some nice video in there where they confirm they would be doing a 20th anniversary tour had Sarah not gotten ill and passed. It's just surreal AF.

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO thankful I had the privilege of seeing Girls Aloud live, front row on their first greatest hits tour back in 2007. Those are the experiences that make lives. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I woke up to see all the content and cried my eyes out. It still is just so surreal that Sarah is gone and that this is reality for this group that brought me (and continue to bring me) more joy than any other. 

The girls al look amazing still and still seem so much like their old selves. Such gems. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11043587/Girls-Aloud-Race-Life-5K-run-honour-bandmate-Sarah-Harding.html#v-1735146729705522056

Some nice video in there where they confirm they would be doing a 20th anniversary tour had Sarah not gotten ill and passed. It's just surreal AF.

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO thankful I had the privilege of seeing Girls Aloud live, front row on their first greatest hits tour back in 2007. Those are the experiences that make lives. 

That's so sad they would have done a tour :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: this makes me so grateful I went to the Ten Tour, even if it was the only time I saw them live. At least this race and the upcoming charity gala will be helping to keep Sarah's memory and legacy alive. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block