Panic! At the Disco Release “Middle Of A Breakup”

26 minutes ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

Love it! Brendon looks and sounds great and the lyrics are a lot of fun. Really dig the Grease homage. 

Now I'm even more excited for the album. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Me too! Did you get tickets to see him? Imma see him in Denver in October and am even more excited because Marina is opening for him :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Me too! Did you get tickets to see him? Imma see him in Denver in October and am even more excited because Marina is opening for him :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I wish, my work schedule probably wouldn't allow it. I did see them in 2006 while they were promoting their debut album and it was a great performance. 

Also, I wish that girl in the video would get away from my future bf.  :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 1
Just now, Papa Don't Preach said:

I wish, my work schedule probably wouldn't allow it. I did see them in 2006 while they were promoting their debut album and it was a great performance. 

Also, I wish that girl in the video would get away from my future bf.  :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Hopefully it works out! I always go to shows after work. I change really quick and then head to the venue and just suck it up at work the next day :orangu_orangutan_ape: at one of the 2018 shows I got a video with Brendon when he came to the crowd :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: he is even more gorgeous in person 

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girlll I love Panic! I’m seeing them for the third time this year and have been a fan since 2005 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Where's my ticket though? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Three times and you can't send a cordial all expenses paid invite? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  thas fakd up.

Anyways keep up the good work maybe someday you'll reach untimate taste status :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I don’t think I’ll ever reach that peak in your eyes because I will never stan Beyoncé:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

this convo is over I'll see you july 29th  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

we'll see who says he's not a beyoka fan :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

A little surprised that this new track is getting a bunch of negative critiques on multiple sites that I've been reading. It's hard for some to accept change and progression in a band. I adore this track and been a fan since day one in 2005. This new sound is fresh, but I can understand it being a grower. Both this and Viva Las Vengeance (along w/ other classic P!atd tracks) are in regular rotation in my main Spotify playlist. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block