Will Felicia ever be a part of Britney’s life again?

What do we think? I truly hope they have made contact since her freedom. Would have been such a great moment if she was at the wedding. My dream is if she ever decides to do music again and put herself out into the world as an entertainer that she has Felicia on her team again in some way. Would be amazing! That lady is her true mom. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Considering Britney’s feelings on the docs and Fe’s friendship with Lynne, I doubt it.  But both Sam and Vicky have liked her comments on IG since the conservatorship ended, so who knows, maybe they have been in touch.

She may not be as close to Lynne anymore… at least I truly hope not. She seems so strongly team Britney and only wants the best for her.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

If she was going to be, she’d be in Britney’s life currently and she’s not. There’s a reason. 

I mean at get that. I’m sure she’s cut most people off and for good reason. I probably would too if I were in her shoes. I’d be paranoid and a completely different person. 

• Like 3

like others have said, as long as fe is still friends with lynne there will be no chance for reconciliation. tbh, even if fe dropped lynne now for britney i don't see it happening. like britney said, she doesn't trust people and how could she trust fe again fully? it would be incredibly hard, and at this point is it even worth it? britney seems focused on moving away from her past and towards a new life. 

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Waittttt…..remind me…..what was this??

Some letter she wrote to the owner of World Of Britney - a former fan site.  She basically said “I love her and I wish her the best, but I can’t sit here and watch her self-destruct…there’s only so much you can do for a person before you have to give it to god.” 

10 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Some letter she wrote to the owner of World Of Britney - a former fan site.  She basically said “I love her and I wish her the best, but I can’t sit here and watch her self-destruct…there’s only so much you can do for a person before you have to give it to god.” 

she also likened herself to being a kicked dog to get off the porch and said she wishes britney would get back to the "career driven britney" they all loved. which is the same language her family and her families friends use when they talk about britney. never as a person, always as this being that makes money they spend.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, G-unit said:

12 minutes ago, easy said:

she also likened herself to being a kicked dog to get off the porch and said she wishes britney would get back to the "career driven britney" they all loved. which is the same language her family and her families friends use when they talk about britney. never as a person, always as this being that makes money they spend.

Ew….I’m not sure I ever knew about this. I’m sure Felicia’s opinion has changed substantially since then and especially after Brit’s testimony, tho I can now understand if they never have a relationship again. Poor Britney.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Ew….I’m not sure I ever knew about this. I’m sure Felicia’s opinion has changed substantially since then and especially after Brit’s testimony, tho I can now understand if they never have a relationship again. Poor Britney.

Yeah I think Britney might hold it against her. But I do think Fe really loves her

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block