I never knew this tea about Rihanna, Beyonce and Teairra Mari

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

Tea. The only reason why Teairra isn't Rihanna is marketing. She could have been shaped to be her since both had the same style.

Terraria is beautiful tbh but she looks like a shrimp beside of Rihanna - Beyonce was being shady when she cosigned Riri tbh because lots of ppl claim Tiara is rude and she has beefed with lots of ppl. 

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Terraria is beautiful tbh but she looks like a shrimp beside of Rihanna - Beyonce was being shady when she cosigned Riri tbh because lots of ppl claim Tiara is rude and she has beefed with lots of ppl. 

I mean, Rihanna was taller and had more impact with her beauty, tea, but it also seems Teairra was marketed as an R&B singer unlike Rihanna who was more of a popstar.

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I mean, Rihanna was taller and had more impact with her beauty, tea, but it also seems Teairra was marketed as an R&B singer unlike Rihanna who was more of a popstar.

Rihanna was more like island dance hall at the time. Both of their first albums had the same sells too but Tiara was dropped and Rihanna wasn't. Idk. I think Tiara didnt kiss the right azzes and the execs want to blame Bey for her being dropped OR Hey was being shady and didn't expect Riri to b as big as she was. 

Literally never heard of her before, but it’s an interesting story. TBH, it’s always a little bit of right time right place to blow up and having the right ppl behind you to become a superstar. There’s lots of amazing singers out there who will never be on a Rihanna/Beyonce level. Her story is kinda sad though, that it ended with addiction. Also 50 cent is such a jerk, so he posted her s** take and ***** for everyone to see and basically got away with it? And now She owes HIM money?! Wtf?! Am I missing something, that’s seriously messed up. 

I’d love to hear the tea about how Beyonce sabotaged Amerie though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block